Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa and massage treatments

Options
  • 03-02-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering does any body know of anywhere in the Dublin 15 or surrounding areas that do a food spa and massage treatment.

I want to get one for the girlfriend so she can relax for valentines day.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Hi. Just wondering does any body know of anywhere in the Dublin 15 or surrounding areas that do a food spa and massage treatment.

I want to get one for the girlfriend so she can relax for valentines day.

Thanks for your help.

Take your pick I'd say loads of places.
    Try castleknock hotel or crunch fitness though for some high end stuff to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

There's a spot in Castleknock Village that's perfect for this type of thing. Lavendar Lane its called. You can buy gift vouchers also so she can get an array of things done including eyebrow tints, seaweed treatments, hot stone massages etc. Prob be a cool idea to get her that so she could choose whatever she fancies on the day.

Here's a link Doyler

http://www.lavenderlane.ie/village_description.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Dunboyne Castle is also good I hear for these type of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Thanks everybody I'll look into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Beauty96 on clonsilla rd is good too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement