Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fightcard

Options
  • 03-02-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

celtic gladiator 4 coming to city west 14th aprail.. i am putting the fight card together for this show... looking for all fighters A,B and C.. if any 1 is interested send me a email at john.ging79@gmail.com or find me on facebook...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

j.ging wrote: »
    celtic gladiator 4 coming to city west 14th aprail.. i am putting the fight card together for this show... looking for all fighters A,B and C.. if any 1 is interested send me a email at john.ging79@gmail.com or find me on facebook...
    You might get more hits if you put in a more descriptive thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 32 j.ging

thats great only put up yesterday that was looking for fighters already have 8 names and that any 1 from my gym.. hopefully i will start putting some kind of fight card together by tues or wed.. looking good have some great fighters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 cagedude

Are there any videos from the last event??

• Registered Users Posts: 32 j.ging

cagedude wrote: »
    Are there any videos from the last event??
    there was a problem with the video at last show it didnt come out right.. lots of drama...

Advertisement