Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Jacket - Costellos Thursday Night

Options
  • 03-02-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Someone mistakenly (I hope) picked up my jacket from Costellos last night. It was a black Burton jacket, with keys in a pocket. The set of keys includes an old novelty 'Berlin Wall Pass' keyring.

If you've woken up today and realised that you have it, could you please get in contact? Thanks in advance.

Mods, I'm going to post this in LIT and Limerick as well. Have pm-ed Clareman about it but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Yikes, i had a similar thread up here a while back, except in Molly's......strange thing is the keys that were in my jacket also had a souvenier key-ring from Berlin on it :eek:

Someone around Limerick is collecting peoples stuff from Berlin!!!!!!!

Best of luck getting it back, i had no joy unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Secondhanddress

Alas I had a jacket that was 'mistakenly' taken in Costellos in September and it had my student card in the pocket...Never got it back :( Flan has two black bags of coats downstairs if you feel like a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Mods, this can be closed. Jacket was handed in today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

IBTL.

Glad you found your jacket OP! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Mods, this can be closed. Jacket was handed in today :)

I couldn't see you suffer any longer :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

seriously what kind of muppet leaves their stuff unattended in night clubs these days? they deserve to have their stuff nicked to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

cambridge wrote: »
    seriously what kind of muppet leaves their stuff unattended in night clubs these days? they deserve to have their stuff nicked to be honest.

He left it behind the bar.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76888590&postcount=3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Six years a member of Boards and still no idea of its etiquette :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I can't be the only one getting a Sid Justice vibe off this guy, can I?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cossax wrote: »

:pac: :pac: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Cossax wrote: »

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Advertisement