Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in Carrigaline

Options
  • 03-02-2012 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Myself & my husband moved to Carrigaline & have found it difficult to make friends. Does anyone else feel the same? Would you like to go for a drink & chat about it? :-)

PM me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Hi there - google Carrigaline Community Association - there should be enough information on that site to help you start. There are so many activities within Carrigaline and surrounding areas that it shouldn't take you too long to have w wonderful social life and lots of new friends within the area. Best of Luck!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I moved to Douglas a while ago and it seemed everything we wanted to do was in Carrigaline. I've met people randomly off the internet before and it's often ended up very awkward. I'd say your best bet would be to join some team/club and get to know people that way. I joined a sports team and voluntary organization. I'd be lost without them. They're the source of social events for me now.

Advertisement