Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer

Options
  • 03-02-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Calling all bassists and guitarists and synth who have a particular fetish for all things odd...mathcore and thrash styles
    dillenger escape,opeth,megadebt,blondie,paul butterfield and a couple of nentindo video games ****ed into mammys blender...
    awaiting a nice concoction to be drank..
    openmindedness along with some style of your own and wallah!!
    music for the last generation of morons
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

age range?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pethates

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pethates

in the west of ireland at moment due to work..looking to get to east coast(dublin)
    il be across to dub next week... interested parties could organise a chat somewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 unimpressed alf

Hey, sounds like we might be on the same page... Bass player here, 28 yr old, recently moved to Dublin. If you Google hayabusaband then you'll see the results for my previous band. I've got an array of FX pedals for making all kinds of horrible noises :-D

I play abit of guitar too, nothing fancy, just hefty riffs and that - could email you some stuff perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I like odd things. Still looking for a fellow idiot?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 padraig_croke

hey man. u in dublin? u still looking for a band. we need a drummer capable of playing technical stuff like dillinger, august burns red and other djenty assortments.

hope to hear from you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stookie

Still Looking man? This sounds right up my street

• Registered Users Posts: 31 padraig_croke

hey man not sure if its too late for this, wondering if you're in dublin or if you found a project?

Advertisement