Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop help

Options
  • 03-02-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in UL that will fix laptops, does ITD do that or did I imagine that? Everytime I start it up it freezes, I've ****ed about in safe mode and stuff but dont know much about them so am looking for someone to have a look at it for me. Might be something simple but I dont know what I'm doing.

If not UL is there anywhere in Limerick that people know are decent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Try the laptop repair guy in the su.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

Skyrim wrote: »
    Try the laptop repair guy in the su.
    Where would I find said laptop repair guy mate? Just go in and ask for the computer bloke?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

FCUM wrote: »
    Where would I find said laptop repair guy mate? Just go in and ask for the computer bloke?

IIRC it's beside Paul Lee's office just as you reach the top of the stairs. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

Will just go into the SU and ask about it then, thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

It's right next to the photocopying room on the ground floor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    IIRC it's beside Paul Lee's office just as you reach the top of the stairs. I think.
    its in the photocopying room . Go through the door to the left of reception and you'll find it. If not just ask one of the people at the desk

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

ryanf1 wrote: »
    its in the photocopying room . Go through the door to the left of reception and you'll find it. If not just ask one of the people at the desk

Oops my bad. Must be mixing it up with something else. :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Oops my bad. Must be mixing it up with something else. :o:o:o

The radio station, maybe?! :pac:

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    The radio station, maybe?! :pac:

:pac: Oh very funny! You should be on the radio with such wit and humour as that! ;)

No, there definitely was something upstairs last year near Paul Lee's office... could've sworn t'was the laptop place... meh, maybe I was just high or something. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Hi FCUM,

We are located in the photocopy room on the ground floor. Take a left when you enter the SU. Open 10-5.

We'll be happy to help.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement