Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 02-02-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I have had awful trouble with my teeth for years and I am only starting to admit the problem now.
    I use to vomit everyday when I was younger due to a medical condition which resulted in many of my teeth being broke and rotted. Also smoking fizzy etc ( which i have stopped) My parents ignored the problem when I was younger as have I until now. I have been through counselling for other issues and my confidence is improving my teeth are holding me back now.
    My major problem now is embarrassment as I am only 22 with such bad teeth. Also I have recently lost my job and money is an issue. I just want to get it sorted as I am sick on not being able to smile and being so paranoid and mortified over them.

Does anybody know of any nice dentist in the west of Ireland do many dentist do payment plans?

Advertisement