Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butane gas lighter

Options
  • 02-02-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I have a refillable lighter that I want to refill, however I can't find anywhere that stocks the gas.

http://amzn.to/A9XrjU

That or an equivalent is what I need. Anyone know anywhere around town where I might get it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Capt_cack

Most decent sized shops will have these,
    most shops that sell cigarettes, cigarette papers and filters will have them.

I think all shops must keep them behind the counter and cannot sell them to under 18's (apparently the young uns use em for more than filling lighters!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Daedulun wrote: »
    Hi, I have a refillable lighter that I want to refill, however I can't find anywhere that stocks the gas.

http://amzn.to/A9XrjU

That or an equivalent is what I need. Anyone know anywhere around town where I might get it?

I used to work in Ardkeen Stores a couple of years ago and we stocked them then. Behind the Express Counter, you'll probably have to ask as they'll be hidden from plain view in line with the regulations on Cigarettes. Hope this helps :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Daedulun

batm!ke wrote: »
    I used to work in Ardkeen Stores a couple of years ago and we stocked them then. Behind the Express Counter, you'll probably have to ask as they'll be hidden from plain view in line with the regulations on Cigarettes. Hope this helps :o

I'll take a look there, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sweaybies(sp?) Petrol station has them.

Advertisement