Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike

Options
  • 02-02-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

i currently have a zzr 400 not gettin rid off it any time soon but would love a 600 was on to quinn today and they said i have to be over 25 to get insurend on an R6 load off ****e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

kevin-46 wrote: »
    i currently have a zzr 400 not gettin rid off it any time soon but would love a 600 was on to quinn today and they said i have to be over 25 to get insurend on an R6 load off ****e

Been that way a while now with Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Magown3

And guess what, when you're 25 and you get the 600, you'll then want a 1000 and quinn will tell you you have to be 30 :mad:

The one good thing about getting old is that insurance companies look kinder on you :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Quinn regularly change their tune if you keep trying them. Try saying you've already bought the bike and see what they say.

Failing that stay away from the sports bikes for a couple of years if you want more power than you have now. You'd have a bit of craic on a supermoto for a while and they'll insure you happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

ive been insured on 600cc sportsbikes for the last 2 years with quinn fully comp and I'm only 24, that's B*****ks.
    tell them you have it already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

did you try online with quinn? i think the guys on the phones are told to be a holes as they are never nice to deal with...

• Advertisement
Advertisement