Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 4 Electrical Science past papers?

Options
  • 01-02-2012 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone got any ? Or know where i could get some? They seem hard to get,thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

No point in them really. Anything on the exam, you'll do in class. When I did it, the same questions were done in class every day and sure enough the same questions with different numbers came up on the exam. They cant say outright "this is coming up" but they tend to focus a lot on the questions that just so happen to come up, especially when you get closer to the exam.

I spent ages looking for them myself but never found any. In the end, what we did in class was more than enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

It's been 2 years since ive done it in class.Ive got the notes,but looking over and learning every exam paper would be a great way for me to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Are you still in college? If so use the Library website, all past papers are there.

http://library.ittdublin.ie/screens/ep.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 odesseus77

Hello all,as above i have my exam in 6 weeks time any past papers or helpful info would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2 charliewong

iv got 10 recent past papers . p.m me if any of you are interested i mite be able to scan them and send as attachments. just repeated the exam today . the papers are a massive help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 takingthemick

Hi, Charlie, is there any chance i could get those Past papers, if you still have them it would be greatly appreciated..My email is [Snip]

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mosullivan84

Hi Charlie do you still have these papers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

did these exams, its just like phase 6, study the past exams repeatedly and you will walk it.

same stuff comes up every year

• Registered Users Posts: 1 james the great

Hi would anybody have the phase 4 electrical science past exam papers, ive been looking everywhere and cant get them.

Advertisement