Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House 8x11 Nobody's Fault (US - airing 6/2/12)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Looks intense alright. House is overdue a strong episode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Apparently, it's the last episode that Greg Yaitanes directed. I thought it was a pretty good episode.
    OK, so House was never going to be suspended and that rendered it a little pointless, plus where the wife came in at the end...sigh, but if it's set something up re a Chase arc, I can buy that. From the look of next week's promo Chase is already back on his feet (ugh), but things are going to hit the fan.

I didn't like the overuse of the blue filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Really liked this episode and hadn't seen the preview so I had no idea what to expect from it going in. Hopfuly now we'll get a good arc with Chase as he was always one of House's most loyal followers so this could really change the dynamic of the team without it seeming contrived. I am glad though that House called out the guy as a coward at the end as it was really too nice and neat with the wife coming in so at least they acknowledged that bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,821 ✭✭✭squonk

Everything JohnK said and definitely one of the best episodes in a long long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Was disappointed with the episode.

And I actually did think it was nobodys fault; If anything, I think Chase was most at fault...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Really enjoyed this episode. I enjoyed the alternative viewpoint of the case (starting from the end and working their way back). Opening scene set up the episode nicely. Found myself hanging on ever word of multiple scenes through out the episode.

Looking forward to seeing where this chase thing goes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

First episode I've seen for a long while that had me hooked from beginning to end. A good return to form- more like the older episodes I knew and loved.

Is 'House' ending at the end of season nine, or at the end of this season?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

This season (8) is the last. Hugh Laurie's directing episode #19, I think. David Shore will direct the finale.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I had seen the other thread but wasn't sure if it was ending after season 8 or 9, thanks! :)

Advertisement