Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for LGB participants in online survey - €30 voucher up for grabs!

Options
  • 01-02-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everyone!

My name is Sophie and as part of my final year Psychology degree at Trinity, I'm researching the influence of coming out experiences on mental health. If you have a spare 10-15 minutes and identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual, I would really appreciate it if you could answer a few questions in this online survey:

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/766508/Mental-Health-and-Coming-Out-Experiences

Just a few notes on the survey:

• I'm looking for people who have come out and people who haven't.
    • It's completely anonymous
    • If you want, you can be entered into a draw for a €30 One4All voucher (winner will be contacted by email in early March).
    • It involves coming out experiences to parents only.
    • You have to be between the ages of 18-30 to take part.

If you could share it with your lesbian/gay/bi friends too that would be amazing! I'm finding it difficult to get the number of participants required so your contribution would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sophie.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I got your pm. It's ok, but remember to pm first.

Advertisement