Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixmilebridge Youth Club presents : Little Red Riding Hood!

Options
  • 31-01-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

The Sixmilebridge Youth Club's annual panto always promises a great night of entertainment and laughter, fun for all the family! (not being biased since I'm in it :D)

This year we are performing Little Red Riding Hood, another cracker of a show and hope as many people as possible will come to support it!

The dates for the show are:

Friday 3 February @ 8pm
    Saturday 4 February @ 8pm
    Sunday 5 February @ 6pm
    Friday 10 February @ 8pm
    Saturday 11 February @ 8pm

All of these take place in Sixmilebridge GAA hall, and tickets are €5 each (great value for money if I do say so myself :P). They are available in Gala, Centra or the post office in Sixmilebridge.

This is a feature in the Clare Champion about the show for those who might be interested :D

http://www.clarechampion.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8988:boys-in-the-hood&catid=49:drama&Itemid=44

Hope some people see this and decide to come along, much better than wasting your money in the pub ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Brilliant show tonight, and the audience were just fab, hope some people who saw this post were part of that audience! ;) There are still tickets left for those of you who want to see this show, tis a great way to pass a few hours :D anyone who sees this and saw the show, feel free to put up reviews, they would be much appreciated! :D

Advertisement