Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Limerick aircooled VW meet this Saturday (4th)

Options
  • 31-01-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

• Date: Saturday Feb 4th
    • Time: 10am
    • Plan: Drink coffee, have food & talk sh1te about all things VW
    • Depending on numbers there MAY be a small spin somewhere
    The Plaza is very easy to find as it is just 200 metres off the M7 Motorway at the N24 Tipperary/Waterford exit. Follow the signs for the city and as you get to the first roundabout (Conlans BMW to your left) there is a large glass building to your right. That is the Plaza building and there is loads of car parking outside the Plaza Express which is the shop/cafe we will meet at.

All VW's welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭wax

This ended up being quite a good early morning Breakfast meet despite the bad weather.
    One of the lads on Eircooled made this video..... enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CosmicCork

I was passing through Limerick the day of your meet but was rushing through so only got to see you all from a distance. I am interested in buying a VW camper in the near future. I've been searching online but its like a maze sometimes with some recommending going abroad and some recommending purchasing here. When are you planning your next meet. I'd love to attend and maybe get some advise from those who have already purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭airnwater

CosmicCork wrote: »
    I was passing through Limerick the day of your meet but was rushing through so only got to see you all from a distance. I am interested in buying a VW camper in the near future. I've been searching online but its like a maze sometimes with some recommending going abroad and some recommending purchasing here. When are you planning your next meet. I'd love to attend and maybe get some advise from those who have already purchased.

Check out www.eircooled.com for lots / too much ?! advice on campers & other aircooled vws ,upcoming events ,etc

The annual Limerick VW show is on May 27th at Unigolf near the University of Limerick ,usually 350+ VWs of all sorts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CosmicCork

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I'll defo head for Limerick on the 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

cool video:D.would so love to get back into a bug but alas no money:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement