Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a catch ?

Options
  • 31-01-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Was Browsing through Novelty bets on Paddy power and came across
    "Georgia Salpa next Boyfriend "
    Peter Andre 8/1:eek::eek:

I was reading Daily mail online and see they went on date last night ? Surely it could become more ?
    Max Bet 30e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Just had a look online. Seems to be plenty reports of them together. Still 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

You Back it ?

No bean in an online account bar Boyles at the minute. I may well go in tomorrow depending on how my mula is,did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Same as you at the minute , mite throw the 30e on it tomorrow if it still available ,

Ill let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Hold off your bets Im planing on tweeting her and asking her out friday night so I'll let you's know what she say's.

I could be a good 500/1 outsider.:P

• Advertisement

Careful what you say.

I tried that before. I can't go within 300 feet of Jordan. Thought she'd get up on anyone,evidently not

Advertisement