Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration

Options
  • 31-01-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Goys

Am does any1 know if UL are really really strict about registering....i thought i registered last week but aparantly i didnt do it properly:mad: Sooo now i have 2 pay €200 :eek: I rang admin and they said sumthing abt if they saw i went on to the site last week i might be able 2 get away with it.....Any1 get away with it b4??

Cheers;)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

meow lover wrote: »
    Hey Goys

Am does any1 know if UL are really really strict about registering....i thought i registered last week but aparantly i didnt do it properly:mad: Sooo now i have 2 pay €200 :eek: I rang admin and they said sumthing abt if they saw i went on to the site last week i might be able 2 get away with it.....Any1 get away with it b4??

Cheers;)

Well they were giving up until last night to finish registration. I'm assuming what you did was click though to select your modules but never clicked "confirm". They can see that in the office so they might let you off. Go in to them tomorrow and sort it out now rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 meow lover

Ok coolio thanks a mill :)

Advertisement