Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn Sunday

Options
  • 31-01-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,242 ✭✭✭✭

Penn Jillette (Penn & Teller) is starting up a new podcast in a few weeks called "Penn Sunday". From what I gather, it'll be him, Michael Goudeau (used to do Penn Radio with Penn and is a writer on their shows) and sometimes a guest.

They'll also be selecting 666 listeners (AKA The Congregation) before each show who can call or text in and listen to the show live, and it'll be up as a podcast later that day.

It'll be part of Adam Corolla's ACE Network, and I think he's going to be the first guest.

I'm looking forward to this. Huge fan of Penn Jillette (hence the username) and used to really enjoy the video podcasts (Penn Point) which he stopped a few months ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I really like Penn Jillette. Very witty guy and I'd expect him to be an entertaining host.

Let us know when it goes live!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just found this on a Twitter page (@PennSunday) they set up for it:

We expect the first show to be available on iTunes on the evening of Sunday, February 19.

That'd be American Pacific time, so you're basically talking Monday mornings here

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

I listened to Penn Radio years ago and was very disappointed when it ended. Thanks OP, I look forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Good stuff, just finishing up an audiobook of his and was going to go look for the podcast he mentioned doing in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just finished the first show. Pretty good. Could take a few weeks to break into a proper stride, but at the same time, I could easily just listen to them talk for hours. Not constantly laugh out loud funny, but just so easy to listen to and lose track of time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement