Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64% off Service With Oil and Filter Change - €29

Options
  • 31-01-2012 1:11pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looks like a decent deal from Groupon here - fairly cheap oil change - I'm gonna buy one - might come in handy! Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

Does anyone have any experience of these guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭bladespin

Sounds like an incredibly basic service, if you could call it that, not a bad price for an oil change though.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

it doesn't mention anything about a cost for oil or filter - parts alone would cost at least 29 quid. What happens if you want fully-synthetic oil , K&N filter ....

better off to get someone to show you what to do and do the change yourself - only takes about 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

ifah wrote: »
    it doesn't mention anything about a cost for oil or filter - parts alone would cost at least 29 quid. What happens if you want fully-synthetic oil , K&N filter ....

better off to get someone to show you what to do and do the change yourself - only takes about 15 mins.

Aye, I was wondering the same. It would be cheaper to bring it here than buy the oil and filter and do it yourself. (From the way I read it; both are included?).

Maybe it's specific for Hondas only? i.e. they have a huge shipment of specific oil and filters they need to get rid of?

Advertisement