Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amber leaf are sooooo sound

Options
  • 30-01-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

:pac:

Bought a 12.5g box today and the contents were 1x 12.5g rolling tobacco, 1x 50 pack of skins and 5x tubes of filters!

Great people altogether!

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

i bought some at the weekend and got the same, great value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

Are the filters any use or do they turn to mush like the bull brand? Ive stopped buying it in boxes, only buy the 50g bags now, means I only have to buy tobacco and filters once a week. The 50 gram bags come with 100 skins in a wierd double decker type packet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

brownacid wrote: »
    Are the filters any use or do they turn to mush like the bull brand? Ive stopped buying it in boxes, only buy the 50g bags now, means I only have to buy tobacco and filters once a week. The 50 gram bags come with 100 skins in a wierd double decker type packet

I didn't know you could get 50g pouches of any sort of tobacco, where and how much may I ask.
    I just got a 25g of drum because the shop had no GV, my god it's foul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

dubtom wrote: »

I didn't know you could get 50g pouches of any sort of tobacco, where and how much may I ask.
    I just got a 25g of drum because the shop had no GV, my god it's foul.

50G pouches are just under €19 (could be different since last budget). Before A friend became a frequent traveller and I was paying full whack for tobacco it was cheaper to get 2*12.5G strangely enough.

Edit: oh and where is anywhere that sells tobacco.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Sineead

I have seen 50 g Drum pouches in shops in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

A mate of mine drives long distance for a living and gets me 10 of the 50 gram packs in France for 44 euro cracking value lasts for months.i can safely say i will never pay Irish prices ever again..bloody rip off like everything else here.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

wierd double decker type packet

i love those ones
    they only sell those in NZ and 120 filters

every week on payday i would get my
    50 gram port royal
    1 pack of blue rizla (sometimes Zig Zag)
    and 1 pack of filters there was 120 filters in a bag too
    so i knew exactly hoe many cigarettes i got out of a pouch normally 110-115 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Do they always do this? Im thinking of switching to rollies and if Amber Leaf always have the skins and filters in the box too then I wont mind trying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

james142 wrote: »
    Do they always do this? Im thinking of switching to rollies and if Amber Leaf always have the skins and filters in the box too then I wont mind trying them.
    if ya buy the box they do. larger pouch just has skins

• Advertisement
Advertisement