Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nilfisk vacum cleaner, repair,

Options
  • 30-01-2012 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

hi any suggest someone in longford who does vacum cleaner repair,
    new to the area so not sure where to look,
    dont want to leave it in and end up waitin weeks to get it back,
    would appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

galwegians wrote: »
    hi any suggest someone in longford who does vacum cleaner repair,
    new to the area so not sure where to look,
    dont want to leave it in and end up waitin weeks to get it back,
    would appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

Not sure about repair as not from or in Longford myself. But if you're looking for Nilfisk parts, try ExSparetise between Tullamore and Killeigh. They have an extensive parts catalogue and website. We're from Tullamore and after trying Nilfisk places in Dublin eventually found what we wanted. on our doorstep !! Typical :D

Apart from small sticking wheels and the car-crash damage our nilfisk can do to innocent furniture, i love it. I think its 30 years old and still better than sub-€100 crap that we've bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭galwegians

thanks for reply, after trawling internet all last night managed to track a place down in claregalway village, main nilfisk dealers, got my fifteen year old hoover up and running again had to buy a reconditioned motor for it, suction is excellent lifting the carpets of the floor,
    if you ever need them they are in the corporate bussiness park ( claregalway village )
    thanks again.

Advertisement