Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy Power Software Engineer interview

• 30-01-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an interview coming up with paddy power for a software engineer position out in Clonskeagh.

I was just wondering if anyone has previously interviewed for a similar position and could give some pointers about what was asked or the structure of the interview ?

Cheers,
    Jack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

glassdoor.com would be a good place to find that type of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Rigor_Mortis

I have an interview there soon and was hoping you could say how it went?

found this http://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Paddy-Power-Interview-Questions-E26329.htm on glassdoor.com but could use more info

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭higgins_j

Actually didn't go for the interview in the end as I got offered another job. From what I've heard though just know your CV very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Sorry to bring up an old thread but just wondering does anyone have any insight on what its like working as a developer for Paddy Power or what the interview process is like? Checked glassdoor as previously mentioned but very little up to date information?

Advertisement