Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power managment system 3v

Options
  • 30-01-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi I bought a converted camper and have a few questions about the control panel I dont want to damage the battery. So if anyone has the same one here are a few questions.
    Mains switch (on-off) Looks like it only works the tv.Any other use for this?
    Battery condition. Has 5 little windows for battery level. It seems to stay at halfway even after driveing. Should it go to full level after 4 hour drive?
    Charger supply switch(when should this be on) driveing on plugged in to mains?
    Battery selector (car-off-van) I read it must be off while driveing and while parked van works all lights in van. Is there anything else i need to know about this switch?
    Pump (on-off) for water I presume but water runs when off so is it only for the hot water?
    And when im plugged in to mains what needs to be on or off?
    Sorry for all the questions but i cant find the manual. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 globcar

you should have got your dealer to give you a demonstration, well worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Any chance of a photo? Might make it easier to get some answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭vistafinder

Here is a picture

Advertisement