Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ping speeds

Options
  • 30-01-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

does anyone have times during the day where there ping completely slows down for example my average is 40 and last night i got over 500 WTF!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

mgaul96 wrote: »
    does anyone have times during the day where there ping completely slows down for example my average is 40 and last night i got over 500 WTF!!

Hi mgaul96
    could you PM me your tel number and approx times when you have noticed this?? I can have your connection monitored and should be able to clarify this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Same thing has been happening here over the last few days, can't play online games at all during afternoon/evenings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Davidius wrote: »
    Same thing has been happening here over the last few days, can't play online games at all during afternoon/evenings.

HI Davidius
    same as for previous post, can you PM me your tel no and can do some tests here.
    Tony

Advertisement