Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf trip for beginners

Options
  • 30-01-2012 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to go more often to the west to take some surfing lessons and I wondering if there's any kind of "tour" you can just buy and if not if some other people might be interested in organising a trip from Dublin.

I've found that anybody who's willing to regularly step into the atlantic is already an avid surfer. I'd like to do something with people who are at my own level (i've had two lessons!). If there's some school I can just drop into by myself then that would be great. If not, then I'm willing to organise for a few other people who are in the same boat as me.

Thanks,
    Sujes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Have a chat with Ben in Lahinch (Bens Surf Clinic), I know he organises fairly good weekend courses, accommodation etc. Might suit you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Definitely give Ben a shout.
    A couple of lessons with him has pushed my surfing on a lot. Very qualified instructor, who gets good results
    Sound bloke too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sujes

I got on to them and it seems like they can cater for that. They told me "we create the groups". I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭keryl

Great idea to meet people too

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Surf_Pointer

Heard some great feedback from friends aboud Ben's surf clinic! If your lookin around the Donegal region, you chould check out the donegal adventure centre, they do some great weekend packages!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

A week with Ben & you'll be ripping it up lol

Advertisement