Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne

Options
  • 29-01-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Documentary on BBC2 at 10.00 tonight.
    May be worth a watch

Sharon no doubt wil make me want to put my foot through the telly!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Saw it, he needs constant management!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭hellyeah

anyone know if this is being repeated??
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭breffni666

Just shows that he is an addict like all other addicts only with loads more money. Disgraceful as a parent to both sets of kids. I suggest they only tolerate him because of the large legacy he will leave when he does pop his clogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

This must have been made during the time when Sharon was trying to write Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake out of history. There was a segment where Ozzy's assistant said that Ozzy had found a writing partner in Randy Rhoads, not mentioning that Bob Daisley had written half of Blizzard of Ozz and Diary and subsequently had to sue Ozzy to pay royalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Recorded it last night and just watched it. Brilliant programme. Some of the stuff Tommy Lee described was pure spun gold. You'd never need to have a mop handy living with them lads.

Ozzy's life story should be on the Leaving Cert curriculum....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Enjoyable enough though it was the first time that I heard the kids airing their views on growing up with Ozzy.I didnt realise how bad he actually was when they started filming The Osbournes, it just shows how much money must matter to them if after living with the abuse of an addict for years that you would want to televise it.

I can understand now why Aimee wanted nothing to do with the TV programme.

Sharon is turning more and more into the Bride of Wildenstein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nea wrote: »

I can understand now why Aimee wanted nothing to do with the TV programme.

I didn't even know she existed until last night, pity about her David Couthard chin. Otherwise very pretty (is she actually an Osborne? ;) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I see Jack Osbourne and his family had no problem having Motley Crue members in the film, but have since come out to rubbish what Tommy Lee said in the film.

Seems an Osbourne trait to be great pals with someone for a bit when that someone is of use, and then sh*t on them when you don't need them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Kess73 wrote: »
    I see Jack Osbourne and his family had no problem having Motley Crue members in the film, but have since come out to rubbish what Tommy Lee said in the film.

Seems an Osbourne trait to be great pals with someone for a bit when that someone is of use, and then sh*t on them when you don't need them.

the whole p1ss licking and covering the walls with sh1t? i would not be shocked it if that was not true!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,179 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

No mention of Jake E. Lee in the documentary-funny that!

Or the guy that 'hides' behind the speakers and sings the high notes that Ozzy can't reach anymore! :D

• Advertisement

the whole p1ss licking and covering the walls with sh1t? i would not be shocked it if that was not true!

Jack Osbourne has come out and said that he does not believe it is true, and made some kind of "who would belive anything those guys would say" type comment.

Funny how he had no problem putting it into the film though and had no problem having them in the film.

Guess if there is a chance of $ then there will be an Osbourne there. The need for actual talent means nowt to that publicity hungry lot. It is actually quite impressive the amount of money that Sharon, Jack, and Kelly must have made through their surname, they must be inspirational to talentless wannabe Z-listers all over the world.

No mention of Jake E. Lee in the documentary-funny that!

Or the guy that 'hides' behind the speakers and sings the high notes that Ozzy can't reach anymore! :D

The blonde guy? He seems to sing a lot more than the high notes.

Advertisement