Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Tatty Teddy Ornament!

Options
  • 29-01-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Wondering if someone could help!

Around about this time last year myself and my girlfriend were in NEXT looking around and she spotted a Tatty Teddy (Me to You) ornament that she loved. It was the word LOVE in big letters with a little tatty teddy beside it, both were fixed to a rectangular base.

tatty_teddy_LOVE.jpg

I have attached a picture of what I think it looks like.

It's coming up to our anniversary and I think it would be the perfect present ever for her. I have been searching all over the net but cannot find it, I assume it's not being produced anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I might find one? Have tried ebay/amazon etc but no luck :(

Or if anyone has one can I have it?!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi adamfelming,

Welcome to the forum. If you are looking for items to buy/for sale please read our forum charter first: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054970957

However, if you are looking for this item for free/swap then that would be OK here on thread. Otherwise please put a wanted-ad on www.adverts.ie and you may link to the ad here.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I suggest you check out the greetings cards shops. They might have the Tatty Teddy you are looking for.

Advertisement