Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheek piercings?

Options
  • 29-01-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, so i'm thinking of getting cheek piercings o.e my friend got her nose pierced there last week in Body Station in georges street arcade so im thinking of getting it done there but i've heard alot of complaints about the place, so should i or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

If you value your face, and your personal safety..go somewhere decent.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

calliex wrote: »
    Hey, so i'm thinking of getting cheek piercings o.e my friend got her nose pierced there last week in Body Station in georges street arcade so im thinking of getting it done there but i've heard alot of complaints about the place, so should i or not?

No. It'll take an experienced piercer to do cheek piercings and georges street is not the place to do them or any piercing for that matter.

Also put serious thought into cheek piercings. They are a pain to heal and take a long time. They also can leave behind permanent scars/dimples (sometimes not cute little dimples but uneven dents on your face.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bigbang.

Last year i got my nose pierced in georges st arcade and it was ok, it got a bit infected though. Cheeks can be a harder piercing to do ive heard and so i wouldnt trust georges street arcade. Ya dont want your face messed up! sorry to hijack your thread but- I was considering getting my cheeks pierced for my birthday, and I was wondering i anyone as any info on cheek piercings? How sore are they etc. :D
    Thanks everyone!

Advertisement