Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Glassware

Options
  • 29-01-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Any idea where to get Beer pint glassware? I can't find anything online so I'm guessing I have to find a retail store.

I don't mind what type of brand it is made by.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

There is definitely stuff available online, maybe expand your search overseas. If you're looking for branded glassware, i can't really help, but non-branded plain glasses are available in supermarkets and homeware shops.

Are you looking for a particular style?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Prenderb wrote: »
    There is definitely stuff available online, maybe expand your search overseas. If you're looking for branded glassware, i can't really help, but non-branded plain glasses are available in supermarkets and homeware shops.

Are you looking for a particular style?
    I can take non-branded pints if it is available in supermarkets and homeware shops.

I will have a look around in the supermarkets and homeware shops.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Ikea have loads and they are pretty cheap.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Your local pub/nightclub probably has unopened boxes of older branded glasses that they can no longer use so you could always ask to take some of their hands for a small fee. I know my place has heaps anyway.

Advertisement