Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Cheap Sight

Options
  • 29-01-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know which is the best of the cheap sights, i.e all those Cartel Carbon-X things and the like? I dont want to spend more than €30 as this is for a pure beginner that hates the sight they currently have because its impossible to adjust accurately and its almost broken at this stage, threads stripped from the locking screws etc.

Are there any acceptable cheap sights out there? Does anyone have a 2nd hand one for sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Maicros

I had this one for awhile and it worked grand

http://www.merlinarcherycentre.co.uk/acatalog/Cartel_EX_Sight.html

should be in the right price zone too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks, but add a tenner UK onto the price of everything on that site for postage. Is there anywhere that ships to Ireland for reasonable rates?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tmg

the AGF HIT sight on alterativess.com is pretty decent for a starter sight - we have them on our club bows, and while they are a simple sight, they are pretty well made

t.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thats a good website, thanks. Postage is only about a fiver to Ireland, that sight looks a bit primitive though, I think if I haven't had a better offer by tomorrow Ill be ordering the Cartel K-Sight from there for €30 for him:

www.alternativess.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/002398.8.7348467061852614145

Seems to have okay reviews around the place and it'll do for now until he improves or I see something better secondhand.

Advertisement