Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*snip* dental

Options
  • 29-01-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, doing some research for my father. Hes looking at getting work done with *snip* and I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and how they found it. Thanks

Please read the forum charter, please do not mention names.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

They are a low cost clinic, offering the standards, lab work, materials and implants you would get in Poland. They show no pictures of their treatment (before and afters etc) on their website.

A chap came on here before who got an implant done with them but it took an alarmingly long time to complete his treatment and he refused to post a picture of the result for some reason.

Your father will get what he pays for, my advice is for him to look elsewhere. BTW that clinic have had 3 different names so far in dublin and mostly operate outside of ireland.

Advertisement