Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy O Regan

Options
  • 29-01-2012 6:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Anyone out there remember Tommy O Regan?

Supposedly Eric Bristow was his protege when Bristow was young :)

Tommy was from Limerick

Supposedly he was in stables with Lestor Piggot when Piggot was just starting out as a jockey and they used to play darts when it was raining :rolleyes:

His darts were only 7g and 4" long!

I knew him in Chicago from 1988 - 1991

He told me all the above information and I'd like to find out if it's all true!

He's dead now sadly :(

Can anyone give me any info on this?

He was supposed to have won alot of tournaments before the embassy world championships ever even started :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

Although I didn't know him,I've been told about Tommy. Amazing darts player,brilliant entertainer.. apparently Bristow spoke about him on tv once years ago,saying how good he was.I think Bristow also organised for Tommy to get over to the World Champs before he passed away..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dublindoll

All of the above is true .. He was a great dart player Rip tommy

Advertisement