Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6303i broken screen - need keystrokes to turn on bluetooth

Options
  • 28-01-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50

Hi,

I have a Nokia 6303i with a broken screen. I want to sync the contacts to a Mac but bluetooth is turned off. Can anyone help me by describing the key presses required to get to the bluetooth toggle in Menu/Settings/Connectivity/Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance

Ad

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Centre button, left, down, center, down 8 times, centre, centre, centre, up, and centre?

You can replace the screen easily and cheap enough and all details will be still intact

• Registered Users Posts: 50 salnado

Thanks Davy, that worked, great to get such a quick reply.

I will get the screen replaced but hadn't synced in a while and wanted to get contacts on to computer to transfer to an alternate phone in the meantime.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Glad you got sorted

Advertisement