Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know these zombies?

Options
  • 28-01-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

These pictures were taken at the zombie walk in Dublin 2011. I'd like to use these images in a website and possibly adapt them for a T-shirt design. I would like to get the zombies permission to use the images.

I will also send them the original quality images and the resulting image designs if they would like them.

ZombieWalk201124.jpg
    ZombieWoman3.jpg

ZombieWalk2011185.jpg
    Zombieman3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

that second one is class!

cant say i know anyone there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The guy beside the zombie in the first picture either didn't quite get what zombie walk was about or the zombie virus is going to make some people look and feel fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

ScumLord wrote: »
    The guy beside the zombie in the first picture either didn't quite get what zombie walk was about or the zombie virus is going to make some people look and feel fantastic.

You have not heard of the new breed of undercover zombie?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

probably just freshly bitten :) plus yer wan behind him is checking him out BIGTIME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Doesn't look that healthy to me. He has an arm sticking out the top of his head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Dubzombiewalk

We know the woman but not the man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Trixie Vixen

I'm the girl zombie!!
    These pictures were taken at the zombie walk in Dublin 2011. I'd like to use these images in a website and possibly adapt them for a T-shirt design. I would like to get the zombies permission to use the images.

I will also send them the original quality images and the resulting image designs if they would like them.

ZombieWalk201124.jpg
    ZombieWoman3.jpg

ZombieWalk2011185.jpg
    Zombieman3.jpg

Advertisement