Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC LEVEL 5

Options
  • 28-01-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Sorry to bother everyone.

But I need two questions answered.

What is required for the business profile and staff profile for the Safety Statement in Safety and Welfare at work?

Also, if I don't get 8 distinctions and therefore don't get the "Full Certificate" Is it still possible to go to progress through the Link Scheme?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

It would be helpful if you mentioned what FETAC course you are doing, so someone who is doing it might be able to help.

As for the Links scheme - on most courses, there is intense competition for limited places so all distinctions would be needed, even if not specified.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

I'm doing Lab. Techniques.

I was talking to a rep from Maynooth, she says the courses struggle to fill up.
    So I'm thinking I might be ok, but still trying my best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,233 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You don't have to get 8 distinctions to get a full certificate. You could get 8 passes and get a full cert. You need the distinctions to go on to HE though.

Advertisement