Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer with pulse required

Options
  • 28-01-2012 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Are you a drummer? Are you alive?

If so, and you are into getting involved in an original music project in the South East / East Coast area, please supply a recent ECG graph here and I'll get in touch....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Full of beans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Colin Turner

Full of beans?

Yes, veggie drummers can apply too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 powerb

shove it

powerb, we don't tolerate posts like that here. Banned for 3 days.

Remember, if you're not interested in joining, don't post.

powerb, we don't tolerate posts like that here. Banned for 3 days.

Remember, if you're not interested in joining, don't post.

Thank you for trying to protect me Pappa Dolla, but I'm a big boy now and well able to look after myself.

I have never experienced an online forum so fascistly moderated as 'Boards'. Do any of you moderators play drums, cos you've obviously loads of spare time on your hands. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I have never experienced an online forum so fascistly moderated as 'Boards'.
    Is that a bad thing? Without people donating their time to keep things ticking over you end up with garbage like what gets posted in the comments section of YouTube videos. I know which I prefer!

More importantly though, if you don't like how things are done or you have specific complaints or suggestions, don't keep them to yourself let us know.

Lastly is this drummer wanted thread for the same band as here?

Malice wrote: »
    Is that a bad thing? Without people donating their time to keep things ticking over you end up with garbage like what gets posted in the comments section of YouTube videos. I know which I prefer!

More importantly though, if you don't like how things are done or you have specific complaints or suggestions, don't keep them to yourself let us know.

Lastly is this drummer wanted thread for the same band as here?

Yes, different thread, but same intent I guess.

On Youtube, users get to vote up and down other users' comments, so it is self-moderating. You really need that system here. This BB is antiquated by modern standards. (The 'thanks' option is not the same)

I have sent several complaints in the past but I never got a response. This forum is good, but it could be so much better and so much more open. At the moment, moderators are like megalomaniacal schoolmasters of yesteryear rapping their idiot students on the knuckles for not saying their prayers.

Bring on Boards 2.0! :cool:

(Perhaps I'll start another thread on this topic elsewhere)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 erik F

Hey i like this forum and the fact it has moderators,its great to just get on here and look for info without having to deal with the idiots and their time wasting comments.
    Thanks guys

erik F wrote: »
    Hey i like this forum and the fact it has moderators,its great to just get on here and look for info without having to deal with the idiots and their time wasting comments.
    Thanks guys

Thanks Erik

Advertisement