Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Noonan at UL Thursday 26th Jan.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

I was thinking of going to that, but didn't think anything interesting would come of it. They were keen to emphasize, it was not a debate but a presentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

An Focal likes to report things differently...

http://imgur.com/r105p :pac:

"said Finance Minister, Michael Noonan at a recent ceremony to award him Honorary Lifetime Membership of the University of Limerick." :eek::confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Very Low Polar Ice.
    Unfair on your behalf.

From An Focal:
    “YOU are lucky to be in College at the moment, you are sheltered from the economic storm.” said Finance Minister, Michael Noonan at a recent ceremony to award him Honorary Lifetime Membership of the University of Limerick Debating Union.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jasonpkennedy

Noticed it earlier and fixed it. Thanks lads! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Very Low Polar Ice.
    Unfair on your behalf.

From An Focal:
    “YOU are lucky to be in College at the moment, you are sheltered from the economic storm.” said Finance Minister, Michael Noonan at a recent ceremony to award him Honorary Lifetime Membership of the University of Limerick Debating Union.
    He was right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Very Low Polar Ice.
    Unfair on your behalf.

Yes, it was low. (You must have seen past my usage of 4 smiley faces)
    Contrary to your point though, I was entirely right.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Hi Polar Ice.

Fair play. I didn`t check the times of each posting.
    Perhaps it`s something I should be more aware of.

I apologise for thinking that you were being unfair to the publication and the writer.

On the other hand, it`s a good job you pointed it out.

Advertisement