Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zombie Survival Mods

Options
  • 27-01-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭

Greets and salutations all -

It's been a while since I've posted, since life has gotten the better of my time lately. On that note, I'd like to present 2 new mods for the Zombie Survival Forum:

degrassinoel and ScumLord.

Both have been around for a bit, have contributed a great deal to this forum, and they've certainly been more active than I. These two will keep the forum alive, well, and growing.

So - welcome aboard!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

I for one welcome our new Zombie overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Two good men for the job. I shall await orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Two good men for the job. I shall await orders.

I got yer orders right HERE Dolenz... :D:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Welcome mods, I do enjoy this forum but more so looking though I have posted a fair bit here - Just a quick question, have the new mods any plans with the forum not that there's anything wrong with it just curious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

speaking for myself i've no plans to change anything around, i'm not opposed to a change here and there though. Aside from myself posting a little bit more its the same place it's always been.
    Did ye want it to change? or had ye an idea about changing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Cool, I finally made it into the big leagues. I can already feel the mod powers coursing through my veins. :pac: At least I hope it's mod powers.

I do have a few threads I want to start that will highlight the crushing reality of life in a zombie apocalypse, it's not all going to be fun with bludgeons and hand grenades you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

ScumLord wrote: »
    Cool, I finally made it into the big leagues. I can already feel the mod powers coursing through my veins. :pac: At least I hope it's mod powers.

I do have a few threads I want to start that will highlight the crushing reality of life in a zombie apocalypse, it's not all going to be fun with bludgeons and hand grenades you know.

Looking forward to those threads. :) So tired of threads/people who (for example) mention .50cal rifles like they sell them in corner shops.

Advertisement