Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new Built in Oven(Stainless Steel)

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya Folks,
    I'm looking for a new oven as the poxy glass door on my current one shattered! :(
    Ideally a Stainless Stell unit with a timer function is what I'm after similar to this
    Ideally Reliable, sturdy and A rated with a timer function being a needed bonus and I have @ €200 max to spend...
    In the Limerick area or online.
    I know its a big ask but any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭swoofer

why not look for a new door to be fitted, ring ryan electric care in limerick, for price of door, fit yourself

gbc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭banie01

GBCULLEN wrote: »
    why not look for a new door to be fitted, ring ryan electric care in limerick, for price of door, fit yourself

gbc

Because the design of the floating glass front on my current oven is inherently flawed and over time the same failure will occur.
    And at €140 for a door that will need replacing again within 2 years versus buying a new oven with a better hinge mount and handle design, i know which I'd rather do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Harvey Normans are selling off cheap stuff at the momet,

Some of its ok,the rest of it is cheap shyte.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Also have a look on Donedeal under the "kitchen" section.

Allways a bargain to be had there.

Advertisement