Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm clock radio

Options
  • 27-01-2012 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi..need help / advice. I need a new alarm clock radio...specific requirements incl facility to pre-set stations with individual button for selection (approx 4/5) (many have just a +/-toggle button); earphone jack and possibly battery backup. I have checked out quite a few on net and some may have above but the photos/descriptions are not always clear.I had a sony one but cant seem to find model anymore.
    Any info out there much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Galia

what is the sony model u are looking 4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭35x

Hi
    My current model is 'Dream machine' C253L' . Not sure if still available or what current model has approx similiar spec. but with earphone socket (not necessary to be sony brand)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fitz265

35X nate little tractor man

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭35x

fitz265 wrote: »
    35X nate little tractor man

Hi fitz......yeah, brill little machine...need to get that clock to last and perform as well after 45 years!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to HE General

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement