Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dirtbiking in limerick

Options
  • 26-01-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Anybody know of any good dirtbike trails in Limerick (mountains,forests etc.) Im looking for somewhere to begin as i just got a rm 125 but not ready for birdhill mx track. im thinking of doing a bit of hare and hound aswell. any advice or info thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

can a dirtbike be used in ballyhoura mountain biking track and i heard a neighbour talking about quading in mountains in limerick anyone know where dat wud be im hoping to go somewhere dis weekend
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Hindmarsh

hi bud, i do some mtb'ing up there and see quad bikes and mx bikes up there alot. i've noticed some tracks running beside our trails. you best bet is to just email them in ballyhoura

thnks, will do. im goin dis sunday :D havent taken d bike on any trails yet.
    is d mntn bikin any good der.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fitz265

well man iv had quads and bikes in the past and when i can aford it ill av wan again thats besides the point of your question man if you have away off travelling you'll be ready for them birdhill tracks and where ever if you could travell to inch beack in kerry or banna beach the sand hills there and all the tracks wev created over the years man money couldnt build it head down you wont be sorry bud

im 5mins from birdhill track nd ave transport. not sure if im ready for d jumps n stuff. i go dwn to kerry alot to glenbeigh, d dunes r a good laugh on a pit bike.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Hindmarsh

the mtbing is great there. really recommended the white trail

ya ballyhoura look good laugh:D im goin there tomorow any ideas on wat to bring der as only ridin the bike in fields before. wat are the conditions like at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Well LK Kid, did you find anywhere to go Dirtbiking yet? Have you tried Keeper Hill, I'm hoping to buy a MX bike soon myself and will be looking for places to take it.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

ya i went out to kilaloe at the weekend .good laugh. whats keeper hill like.

Advertisement