Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas P&R -Tallaght or Citywest

Options
  • 26-01-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I know I've asked questions like this before but maybe someone knows the exact answer to this dilemma!

I've to commute to Dublin city centre for half 6 on Tuesdays for the next 3 months. I'm driving from Waterford, leaving at 4 o clock.
    So - I presume Luas P&R is the quickest opinion with it being approx 5.20/5.30 when I hit the Naas Road into Dublin.

So would the Tallaght stop with the increased frequency, but with Newlands cross also, or would going to Citywest and take the chance of the longer Luas journey be quicker?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I'd go to Newlands Cross if only for more services in and out and for the satisfaction of being in your car quicker for your run home.

Where abouts in Dublin have you to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭coolperson05

Yeah see the run home doesn't matter - but yeah maybe Newlands Cross is the better option. It's to Abbey Street - going to Trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

You could also park your car at Connolly or Heuston; it's €7.50 for the day, both are amongst the cheapest in the city.

Advertisement