Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French/Sliding Patio Doors

Options
  • 26-01-2012 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I am currently looking for either French door or a sliding patio door. Does anyone know any warehouses in Dublin that sell these? I don't want it fitted as my Dad will do this. Did a few searches but hard to located anywhere that sells them without fitting. They don't have to be knew, can be second hand or seconds from factories, etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

If you want second hand try donedeal.ie lots for sale there just be sure you know what your buying and if you pm me I can give you a window supplyer that will sell them dont forget B&Q they do them too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

650gs wrote: »
    If you want second hand try donedeal.ie lots for sale there just be sure you know what your buying and if you pm me I can give you a window supplyer that will sell them dont forget B&Q they do them too

I wouldnt touch BnQ with a barge pole as they are an absolute ripp off when it comes to their doors and windows.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

There windows have external beads a definite no no but for someone that cant buy from the trade there patio doors at about 300 euro is quite good value and the quality is as good if not better than most suppliers at the moment

rorobobo wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I am currently looking for either French door or a sliding patio door. Does anyone know any warehouses in Dublin that sell these? I don't want it fitted as my Dad will do this. Did a few searches but hard to located anywhere that sells them without fitting. They don't have to be knew, can be second hand or seconds from factories, etc.
    Thanks

Donedeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rorobobo

Hi all, thanks a mill for the replies. Keeping an eye on donedeal, buyandsell and adverts at the moment. I don't mind if it is second hand. Or even a seconds (one that was made to the wrong measurements for a customer). Orig from down the country and I know of a few warehouses that sell doors down there but having trouble finding any in Dublin. Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cdublin

Spotted this one on buyandsell http://buyandsell.ie/search/for-sale/building-construction/dublin/french+door/wholesale-pvc-windows-and-doorscarnmore

Not sure if the price stacks up against b&q but they have a warehouse in dublin at least.

cdublin wrote: »
    Spotted this one on buyandsell http://buyandsell.ie/search/for-sale/building-construction/dublin/french+door/wholesale-pvc-windows-and-doorscarnmore

Not sure if the price stacks up against b&q but they have a warehouse in dublin at least.

That would be Tony.

I bought doors and windows from him before,and hes is a sound man and the doors and windows were perfect.:)

And unlike BnQ,all his doors and windows come supplied with handles,locks and levers.....(you have to buy them seperate in BnQ)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 conkubar

I had a sliding door taken out of my house & replaced...its simple and I can try locate it..it might still be with builder. If u interested I can arrange in Dublin..would sell to you for next to nothing...if I still interested just reply

Advertisement