Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saxons are not dead. They still do exist and I am scared of them!

Options
  • 26-01-2012 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

People are always talking about the muslims. What about the Saxons? The Anglo-Saxons invaded Britain in the Dark Ages and they (eventually) calmed down and adapted to the human rights. People think that the Saxons are dead and all gone. That's not true. The Anglo-Saxons originally came from Saxony in Germany, and Saxony still exists (with its Saxons). The Saxons are still raping and pillaging in Germany and they want to take over the whole Germany (plus the whole world). But these Saxons won't reveal themselves for the rest of the world. In reality they are still teaching their sons to be great warriors who will one day invade the world. The Saxons are a proud people. The Saxon men always have a sword with them wherever they walk. From they are small, they learn how to make swords, axes, knives, shields and arrows. They learn how to fight, kill, rape and pillage, and they take pride in it.

Did you know that these famous Germans are Saxons?

Bill Kaulitz (pure Saxon)- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6400000/-BILL-bill-kaulitz-6492159-560-858.jpg
    Sarah Connor (American/Irish, but indoctrined by the Saxons)- http://www.flickr.com/photos/foto-mix-24/3046658580/lightbox/
    Georg Listing (pure Saxon)- http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15100000/georg-listing-bill-kaulitz-15195256-341-512.jpg

Why aren't people afraid of the Saxons anymore? I've been to Germany and I've talked to people from Hamburg who were shivering when they talked about them, but people outside Germany seem to think that the Saxons are all gone. That's not true! I am a true Celt/Welshman/Irishman (Welsh father and Irish mother) and I fear that the Saxons will come over here and invade Wales. I also fear for Ireland and Scotland. I don't want to see the Celtic women raped and destroyed by Saxon warmen.

What do you all think? Do you fear the Saxons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I don't fear the Saxons but obviously you do but you have underestimated another enemy that is in league with the Saxons, The Lock !!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

charlemont wrote: »
    I don't fear the Saxons but obviously you do but you have underestimated another enemy that is in league with the Saxons, The Lock !!!

Nah - The Saxons and The Lock are pussycats - tis The Alans ye should fear -:eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Medieval_Alania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Skyward

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Nah - The Saxons and The Lock are pussycats - tis The Alans ye should fear -:eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Medieval_Alania

But the Alans didn't invade Britain and Ireland. Alans are not a threat to Celts. The Saxons would probably invade Celtic territory because they have done so before. Saxons do not like Celts.

Skyward wrote: »
    But the Alans didn't invade Britain and Ireland. Alans are not a threat to Celts. The Saxons would probably invade Celtic territory because they have done so before. Saxons do not like Celts.

YET.

Sneaky - those Alans.

YET.

Sneaky - those Alans.

If it hadn't been for the Saxons, Britain would have been 100% Celtic and Ireland would have been independent all the time. If all Saxons had stayed in Saxony, us Celts would have had mighty nations.

• Advertisement

If it hadn't been for the Saxons, Britain would have been 100% Celtic and Ireland would have been independent all the time. If the Saxons had stayed in Saxony, us Celts would have had mighty nations.

What about the Romans? They were Celt bashing long before the Saxon arrived on the scene...should we fear an Italian invasion of Britain too?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shotgun_TEXAS

Yeah well Im descended from the kings of Leinster byrne coat.jpg
    would ya not be afraid I'D rise up and resume the position of my ancestors :D

What about the Romans? They were Celt bashing long before the Saxon arrived on the scene...should we fear an Italian invasion of Britain too?

The Romans evolved into the Italians, just like the Anglo-Saxons gradually evolved into the English. The Saxons from Saxony have not evolved and they are still living like Saxons did 1000 years ago. Almost. They are running around raping and pillaging in the rest of Germany and they still dress like Saxons did 1000 years ago. Plus they carry swords everywhere. They are just as bloodthirsty as they were 1000 years ago, but they are somewhat being held down by German authorities.

Yeah well Im descended from the kings of Leinster byrne coat.jpg
    would ya not be afraid I'D rise up and resume the position of my ancestors :D

What? - schlepping across France to beg for help off the King of England like the 2nd last king of Leinster did cos the bold Connachtmen were nasty to you?

What? - schlepping across France to beg for help off the King of England like the 2nd last king of Leinster did cos the bold Connachtmen were nasty to you?

All Celts should stand together against the Saxons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shotgun_TEXAS

like I said resume! not reenact, the french let us down in 1798 and only for the protestant english we wouldn't have been fighting anyway.
    So why go through france to get to England Proffessor??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,983 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some of my ancestors did a bunk from Moravia a couple of thousand years ago, because they were too scared to fight the Romans, so if the Saxons show up, I'll be gone like the wind, my yellow streak glinting in the sunlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Alans still exist they are now known as Ossetians ;)

Ossetia is the last fragment of medieval Alania surviving in the Cacusus, South-Ossetia was part of the cause for recent Russo-Georgian war.

In Irish the original name for English language is: "Sacs Béarla" (Saxon language)

Béarla itself actually meant language. Old Irish: bélrae (Bél = Lips/mouth -- Béal in modern Irish)

dubhthach wrote: »
    Alans still exist they are now known as Ossetians ;)

Ossetia is the last fragment of medieval Alania surviving in the Cacusus, South-Ossetia was part of the cause for recent Russo-Georgian war.

In Irish the original name for English language is: "Sacs Béarla" (Saxon language)

Béarla itself actually meant language. Old Irish: bélrae (Bél = Lips/mouth -- Béal in modern Irish)

There are actually three provinces called Saxony in Germany: Saxony, Lower Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt. The Saxons are still living there and they are very active in Germany.

J.R.R. Tolkien is another famous Saxon. His ancestors came from Lower Saxony in Germany and he chose to study and teach Anglo-Saxon/Old English language. He might have appeared as a peaceful man, but these Saxons don't trick me.

Should we let the Saxons into Ireland, Scotland and Wales? Would it be unethical to refuse them to travel here? I think we shouldn't let the Saxons in. Not after what they have done to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Should we let the Saxons into Ireland, Scotland and Wales? Would it be unethical to refuse them to travel here? I think we shouldn't let the Saxons in. Not after what they have done to us.

Em......they're here already. I'm so Saxon my family name is mentioned several times in the Chronicles. We've been here a few hundred years, but I'm well-behaved, house-trained and have a good way with women & children. I don't carry a sword, but I've regularly been seen with a firearm.

The Saxons I really worry about are the ones that visit occasionally, going to establishments in Kildare and Dame Streets!

Em......they're here already. I'm so Saxon my family name is mentioned several times in the Chronicles. We've been here a few hundred years, but I'm well-behaved, house-trained and have a good way with women & children. I don't carry a sword, but I've regularly been seen with a firearm.

The Saxons I really worry about are the ones that visit occasionally, going to establishments in Kildare and Dame Streets!

They are not Saxons. You have evolved into an Irishman because your family have lived here for a long time, but the Saxons from Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Lower Saxony are and will always be Saxons. We should care more about our Celtic bloodline and culture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

trolling on a grand scale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

corktina wrote: »
    trolling on a grand scale

Corktina, there is a "Report Post" button you know. Though from reading through I do agree. Thread locked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement