Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Turkish flight from Shannon to Bodrum.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

New route from Shannon to Bodrum with Wings Abroad. The flights will depart every Monday from 18 June to 27 August. Good news for all the holiday makers in Clare.

http://www.shannonairport.com/gns/about-us/latest-news/latest-news/12-01-25/Shannon_stretches_its_Wings_Abroad_to_Turkey.aspx

http://www.wingsabroad.ie/site/default.asp
    Do i have to wait till June? I'd love to get out of this colourless, dismal place right now for a few days. There's no place like Ireland when you get a reasonably good summer so Turkey's off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

^^
    Join the queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Great to hear of a new destination. Hope it works out for them. But I have my doubts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Their web site only allows you to book for a two weeks return flight.
    I was looking to get a flight with forwarding flight on another airline to India. Not clear where airport is. Not a great web site really if you compare to Emirates or even Ryanair sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ShannonIE2010

Hope it works out for them. But I have my doubts

The flights will work. Bodrum should do very well from Shannon. Sunway Holidays operate chartered flights between Shannon & Izmir for the summer season and looking at the CSO statistics they did very well last summer. They are returning this summer.
    Their web site only allows you to book for a two weeks return flight.
    I was looking to get a flight with forwarding flight on another airline to India. Not clear where airport is. Not a great web site really if you compare to Emirates or even Ryanair sites.

These flights are holiday flights. Wings Abroad are a Tour Operator like Falcon, Sunway & Thomas Cook. Tour Operators sell weekly chartered flights to Holiday destinations. Most tour Operators are like that, they only allow you to book a two week return flight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bannerlady20

This has been put this on sale for next year. Hoping to use it myself next summer.

Advertisement