Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AATI workshops any good?

Options
  • 25-01-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

thinking of doing some of the accounting technians (aati) knowledgepoint workshops. Just wondering if there was anyone who previously did any of them and did they find the topics and notes helpfull when it came to the exams. were they a good pointer toards the type of questions to expect?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mad_shopaholic

thinking of doing some of the accounting technians (aati) knowledgepoint workshops. Just wondering if there was anyone who previously did any of them and did they find the topics and notes helpfull when it came to the exams. were they a good pointer toards the type of questions to expect?

Im in the same boat as you but as its only really financial accounting i am struggling a bit with im just goin to get some grinds at least that way i can focus on what im having difficulty with and get one to one attention alot of the workshops seem to focus on specific topics( obviously possible htat these topics are going to be part of the exams)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭truebloodfan

am kinda worried that we wont be finished the law section in time, lecturer is so slow, so would definately want to go to that one. i wish they had one set price for the lot. breaking them in to 2 parts and charging for both is really sneaky. gettin grinds is a good idea, must look on the notice boards and see if anyones giving any. im thinking of goin to the first one and then deciding if its worth while goin to the rest :)

Advertisement