Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another 'which car is best' thread 8-)

Options
  • 25-01-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Looking for some advice please guys. Getting my first car in the next few months and I have it narrowed down to three.. Opel Corsa, Renault Clio and Toyota Yaris. Have no more than €2000 to spend and im looking for something reliable and cheap to run (hence the small engine sizes). Anybody know anything about these cars and which would be best? :) Are there any others I should be considering? :confused:

Also it seems that I could get a 03 Clio/Corsa for the same price as a 00 Yaris.. Why is this? Is it beacuse Toyotas are apparently more reliable?

Any info much appriciated guys, thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Matthewjohn

Toyota Yaris by far its reliable nippy and practical for a car of its size.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

When you're spending that kind of money your best bet is to forget about make/model and buy on condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Given your ctiteria I'd go for a Yaris.

Advertisement