Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Dublin Airport

Options
  • 25-01-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any good spots to park for free at the airport?

Will only be for several hours or so.

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Level two of the Terminal 2 car park has a place beside the lifts that bikes always park in. Indoors, safe, busy - all the things you want.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Level two of the Terminal 2 car park has a place beside the lifts that bikes always park in. Indoors, safe, busy - all the things you want.

'cptr

I park on level 0 of the T2 Short Term. Just take the right hand lane for car rentals and park next to the lifts. There's a steel rail that runs along the wall that's perfect for locking your bike to.

I use it all the time as i work in T2 and have never had any hassle. There's plenty of bikes that have been parked there for days with no problems.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Big question is do you have to pay:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Nope. Just three quarter barriers that you just drive around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

lord lucan wrote: »
    Nope. Just three quarter barriers that you just drive around.

Thats what i like to hear haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Has anyone ever paid to park a bike? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭carl456

Work in a shop in the t1 short term and have always parked the bike there with no hassle, one lad on a vfr even leaves his boots by his bike all day, he musn't have anywhere to store them during work, and they're never touched.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

lord lucan wrote: »
    I park on level 0 of the T2 Short Term. Just take the right hand lane for car rentals and park next to the lifts. There's a steel rail that runs along the wall that's perfect for locking your bike to.

I use it all the time as i work in T2 and have never had any hassle. There's plenty of bikes that have been parked there for days with no problems.:)

I used this spot. Got a bit of an odd look from the lad in the hertz hut when he saw me drive past. I went to drive around the barrier but the thing seemed to just lift by itself.

Advertisement