Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st century child

Options
  • 25-01-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hi all,

Watching this last night & with the last few weeks and it suddenly struck me, wasn't there 10 families involved in this back in 2007?

There was definitely a family who had twin boys & then went on to have twin girls, and there was a girl from Limerick - they don't seem to be part of the program anymore, just wondering if anything was ever said about them dropping out of the program or anything?

I hope nothing bad happened to any of the families involved.

The program last night about grandparents was very good I thought, if not quite sad for me as any child I have will just have 1 grandparent, who is quite ill & in a nursing home. Made me realise how much I would love to have all grandparents around :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭gerrycorrigan

In the ad previewing the latest series of 21st Century Child there is some background music.
    Would anybody know who the artist is and what the music/song is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I love this show! The families are great and most of the kids are adorable

Just switching on now. Missed the beginning.......

Richard is a dote!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

Poor grand mother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

So sad watching the little girl.saying goodbye. Granny is heartbroken.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

The young devlin child is so much like his dad in personality as well as looks

Adorable! "There is someone up there"

They are all so different. Some are so verbal and eloquent.

Advertisement