Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-GIGS (LONDON)

Options
  • 25-01-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm launching IGIGS.ORG on the 18th of febuary at Proud Camden its an initiative to connect irish acts in London with the large Irish diaspora in the city. Aim is to keep people with an interest in music up to date with who is coming across to play and provide guest/cheaplist for members to shows and
    create an online community that gets to go out to shows and enjoy themselves every so often. Its a not for profit org aimed at Irish abroad and
    helping Irish acts get more exposure and better terms when on tour.

If anyone would like to come to the launch or get involved you can join the facebook page and be kept up to date, some big announcements to be made
    very shortly :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-GiGs-London-/344002095612040

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Fair play, was planning on going to the Whipping Boy gig but delighted to see that Tieranniesaur are playing too.

And didn't realise The Cast of Cheers were playing The Lexington.

Great news!

Advertisement