Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Shows

Options
  • 25-01-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any bike shows etc. coming up during the year, or car/classic car shows that are coming up that would have bikes at them...

Wouldn't mind heading out to a few n maybe sticking my bike in one or two of them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,822 ✭✭✭amacca

unklerosco wrote: »
    Anyone know of any bike shows etc. coming up during the year, or car/classic car shows that are coming up that would have bikes at them...

Wouldn't mind heading out to a few n maybe sticking my bike in one or two of them...

what is your bike? (if that's not too cheeky a question)

know of one that was in the midlands a year or two back that had old matchless bikes at it etc...might suit you

would love if there was an Italian bikes or sports bikes show/meet myself...just not sure there would be enough participants to make it interesting etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

My bike isn't a classic, Yamaha Dragster that i've tinkered with... I had it up for sale but decided to keep it, plan to strip it down and do more work to finish it off... be nice to get it in a show or two during the summer.

DSCF3336.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

^^^That's a beauty,just sold my virago 535 so i'm bikeless until the summer,i'm jealous here

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Why not check this out it's coming up shortly
    https://www.facebook.com/cmrvc
    Have not been myself but hoping to go this year though.

Advertisement